What is Teeth Whitening?
When you look in the mirror, do you see an attractively white smile? If not, you may benefit from our teeth whitening procedures. Teeth whitening is a form of cosmetic dentistry used to lighten the shade of your teeth. Your teeth can become discolored because of the foods you eat, the medication you take, or even your genetics and age.
Why Should I Choose Dentist Supervised Whitening?
Dentist-supervised whitening is the safest way to whiten your teeth. We use professional grade whiteners and monitor your treatment for best results. Our team watches out for any potential complications to ensure that your smile stays protected. You can feel comfortable knowing your teeth are in good hands.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Healthy Looking Smile – Bright white teeth can help your strong smile look even healthier.
- More Appealing to Others – People are attracted to healthy looking smiles. Teeth whitening can help you seem more approachable and confident! This can be important in jobs where you interact with a lot of people.
- Look Younger – We can’t rewind the biological clock, but removing stains from your teeth comes pretty close. White teeth can make you look years younger!
- Improved Self-Esteem – Imagine a world where you feel comfortable–maybe even glamorous–as you laugh freely, flashing your bright white smile at every opportunity. For many, teeth whitening builds that confidence.
- More Opportunities – People are attracted to confident, personable people. Studies show that a good opinion about a person’s appearance can lead to job growth opportunities.
How It Works
Teeth whitening can be done in a few ways. Our staff will help you decide what works best for you.
- In-Office – In-office whitening is the fastest, most effective method of teeth whitening. We will review with you all the steps that need to be taken pre- and post-procedure. Make sure you allow enough time for your appointment; each patient’s needs are different, which leads to varying appointment lengths. We look forward to discussing it with you!
- Take-Home Kit – This is a convenient and flexible options. Your take-home whitening kit comes with a customized tray to help apply the whitening liquid evenly over your teeth. You may choose the daytime treatment, which allows you to fit in your whitening when most convenient. You may alternatively choose a treatment kit which you wear overnight. We are available for any questions or concerns you may have.
Make Your Teeth Shine!
At Dental Specialties Northwest, we know that anyone can achieve an enchanting smile! Call us at 206-682-8200 to discuss how we can help you on your journey.