Are you missing a tooth? Are you frustrated with the constant shifting of your dentures? Do you want to secure your bridge without impacting your remaining healthy teeth? Dental implants can address all of these issues. Our custom-made implants and crowns may be the answer to your needs.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are small metal posts that are placed directly into your jawbone. They are covered with a crown to maintain a natural-looking smile. Not only do they help the look of your smile, they also improve the health of your teeth. The implant acts serves the same function as a natural tooth root, even strengthening the jawbone through a process called “osseointegration.” If you are missing teeth, come to us for implants as soon as possible to avoid bone strength deterioration in the jaw.
In The Hands of the Experts:
At Dental Specialties Northwest, we can place and restore implants. Instead of sending you to an outside specialist, we have the skill, advanced training, and knowledge to place your implant right here!
Dr. Spoor and Dr. Sweeney specialize in implantology. Dr. Spoor is a Fellow at the International Dental Implant Society, a Fellow in the prestigious Pierre Fauchard Society, and has completed hundreds of hours in continuing education for dental implants. Dr. Sweeney is also a member of the Pierre Fauchard Society and a member of the International Team of Implantologists. He is a renown dental surgeon with a patient-focused philosophy.
How do Dental Implants Benefit Me?
- Convenient – Implants are a convenient way to secure your dental work, such as bridges and dentures. When you secure your dental work with implants, you don’t have to worry about shifting or damaging healthy teeth.
- Full Tooth Replacement – A dental implant replaces the tooth root and a crown can replace the portion of your tooth above the gumline. Dental implants combined with crowns are the only solution for missing teeth that will provide a full, functional tooth.
- Health Benefits – When you lose a tooth, your jawbone can start to deteriorate without the tooth root’s support. Implants provide the support that your jaw needs to stay healthy.
- Long-Lasting – On average, implants last from 10-15 years. With excellent dental hygiene, your implants may last much longer.
- Natural-Looking – It is possible to create natural-looking teeth with an implant. Only you and your dentist will know for sure.
- Improve Self-Esteem – Missing teeth can make you self-conscious and reluctant to smile. Implants can help return your confidence in your smile and boost your self-esteem.
Simplify Your Life!
We know what a difference well-placed implants can make in your life. For answers to your questions about dental implants, please call us at 206-682-8200.